Summers in Toronto don’t last very long but fear not for we – Torontonians are well aware and hard at work trying to extend patio season as long as we possibly can.
In an effort to celebrate humidity, I threw my own Summer Soiree. I’ve previously shared my Entertainment 101 tips but these are specific to the summer. Enjoy xx
Here are some tips on how to make it a great one, should you choose to try your hand at throwing one of these:
- Decor – Get fancy even if you’re using disposable cups and plates. I found these at the Dollar Store
3. Flowers – add a little chic to your soiree with floral arrangements
4. Cheese plate – present a variety of cheeses to provide options for your guests
5. Dessert, dessert, dessert! I had some chocolate i had purchased in Berlin but i also bought some macaroons and presented them in this beautiful 3-tier tray! Try to have some coffee to go with your dessert.
6. Bubbly – a toast is always welcome. Grab some sparkling wine or champagne to start the soiree in style!
7. Self-serve Buffet Style